Leveraging unlocked second-generation packages can efficiently ship your work from development environments to your production org as an alternative to file-based metadata deployments.
The power of packaging is in your hands
We, at Hutte, are huge believers in the power of packaging.
That is why we have launched a Packaging Module!
It visualizes your second-generation packages and supports installing them to test and production environments from a user-friendly UI.
There is more to come for this feature in the future
- Enhancements to our Roadmap include supporting monorepos (managing multiple packages on a single repository)
- Creation of new package versions and entirely new packages
- Diving into the topics of package ancestry and dependencies.
The updates keep on rolling
Our team at Hutte has been busy bees implementing the following changes:
- Rolled out support for the new Salesforce (unified) CLI for executing your custom scripts. Activate it under “Project Settings” and “Docker Images”
- Enhancements to the preview of your metadata changes on the “Changes” tab
- Improved error logging.
We're gearing up to introduce a slew of additional enhancements for you. So, be on the lookout!